Last week, Radar Online broke the news that actor Mel Gibson was caught on tape spewing a hate filled and racist rant towards the mother of his lovechild Oksana Grigorieva. The audio has now been released.

In the audio, Mel tells his child’s mother that she’s a f*cking embarassment” and that he hopes that she gets “raped by a pack of n*ggers” among other things. Peep the audio:

So you are not lying to me about fake tits? You f*cking lied to me! They look ridiculous, get rid of them why don’t you. They look stupid. Keep them if you want. Look stupid see if I give a f*ck. They are too big and they look stupid. You look like a Vegas b*tch. Some Vegas whore.

“You go out in public and it’s a f*cking embarrassment to me. You look like a f*cking b*tch in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off and tight outfits and tight pants. You can see your p***y from behind. That’s provocative!

I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t believe you anymore. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you. I don’t want you!!

Stay in the f*cking house. I’m not giving it to you but I’ll let you stay there. I will take care of my child, but I don’t want you anymore”





Info and video courtesy of
NecoleBitchie.com


(0) Comments

Post a Comment