TI delivers the new video to “Got Your Back” featuring Keri Hilson. The song is dedicated to the women who stick by their man through thick and thin and could very much be an ode to his soon-to-be wife Tiny. The two are rumored to be getting married this coming weekend however details of the wedding have been kept under wraps.

With all of my good days and all of my bad, you stood by your man and you know you got my back, Worth every car every bag with me they wanna be that, I know what I got at home, I aint never gon leave that, them b-tches best believe that

Ow! I actually love TI & Tiny together! The video features appearances by Lance Gross, Jill Mari Jones, Porscha Coleman & Keith Robinson as well as a cameo by Tiny!

Info and video Courtesy of NecoleBitchie.com

(0) Comments

Post a Comment